Exchequer balances. Statement showing the average amount of the balances at the close of the quarters ending 30 June, 30 September, 31 December, and 31 March, standing at the credit of the Exchequer at the Banks of England and Ireland during the last seven years, and the effect upon the balances taken at such amounts which would have resulted if the taxes were collected in the manner and at the dates proposed in the financial statement of the chancellor of the Exchequer on 8 April 1869 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement of Average Amount of Balances at Credit of Exchequer at Banks of England and Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (164)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.282.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|