First report of the commissioners appointed to inquire into the rubrics, orders, and directions for regulating the course and conduct of public worship, &c. according to the use of the United Church of England and Ireland; with minutes of evidence and appendices [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Royal Com. on Rubrics, Orders and Directions for regulating Course of Public Worship according to Use of Church of England: First Report
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; 
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (177 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XX, 177 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (177 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.166-168.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|