Habeas corpus suspension (Ireland). A bill to empower the Lord Lieutenant or other chief governor or governors of Ireland to apprehend, and detain until the first day of March one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, such persons as he or they shall suspect of conspiring against Her Majesty's person and government [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to empower Lord Lieutenant or other Governors of Ireland to apprehend and detain, until March 1867, such Persons as he or they suspect of Conspiring against H.M. Person and Government
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (21)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.16.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|