Consols and other stocks. An account showing in tabular form, year by year, under each description of stock, the amount of consols, new 3 per cents., and reduced, respectively, converted into stock certificates under the Act 26 Vict. c. 28; together with the amount of such certificates reinscribed into stock, and the amount outstanding in the form of certificates at the close of each year; and, showing the sums received annually in respect of fees on stock certificates [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Accounts of Amount of Consols, new Three per cent and Reduced Stocks converted into Stock Certificates, 1864-69
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (52-I)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|