Abyssinia. Return of the number and tonnage of transports employed in the Abyssinian expedition, including those chartered by the Council of India, distinguishing between sailing vessels and steam ships; also, showing the tonnage of each vessel, the time each vessel was employed, and the rate per ton each vessel was paid; also, the names, tonnage, and rate of freight of all vessels tendered for the service; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Transports employed in Abyssinian Expedition
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (71)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIV, 20 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.434.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|