Admiralty. Copy "of the correspondence between the Treasury and the Admiralty respecting the terms on which the pensions will be calculated of those clerks who may elect to retire in order to facilitate the reorganisation of the Admiralty Department." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Treasury and Admiralty respecting Terms of Pensions of Clerks who retire to facilitate Re-organisation of Admiralty Dept.
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (137)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVIII, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.322.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|