Rangoon and Western China. Copies of the replies to the several memorials contained in the return to the address of the house, dated 12th August 1867, on the subject of direct commerce with the Shan States and west of China, from the port of Rangoon; and of all further memorials thereon subsequent to those contained in that return, and of the replies thereto (in continuation of parliamentary paper, no. 28--I. of session 1867-8.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Replies to Memorials on Direct Commerce with Shan States and Western China from Port of Rangoon
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (192)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (9 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI, 9 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (9 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.610.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|