Reformatory and industrial schools. Nominal return of children committed, in the year 1867, to reformatory or industrial schools not conducted in accordance with the religious persuasion to which the youthful offenders appeared to the committing authority to belong; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Children committed to Reformatory or Industrial Schools, 1867
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (262)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (5 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 5 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (5 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.669.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|