Agrarian outrages (Ireland). Return of the number of agrarian murders and outrages in Ireland reported to the inspector general of constabulary during each of the six months ending respectively 1 December 1866; 1 June 1867; 1 December 1867; 1 June 1868; 1 December 1868; also from 1 December 1868 to 10 May 1869 inclusive; specifying the number of cases in which the authors of the crimes have been made amenable to justice [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Agrarian Murders and Outrages in Ireland reported to Inspector General of Constabulary, July 1866-May 1869
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (266)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.442.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|