Beer licences. Returns of the number of persons who have taken out licences to brew beer in England and Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, in the year ended 31st December 1860; and, of the number of such licences, the gross amount charged for, and the net revenue derived from the same; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Persons licensed to brew Beer in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland, 1860
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (215)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.465.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|