Board of Trade. Copy of correspondence between the Treasury and the Board of Trade relative to the establishment of the latter office, including a report by the Right Honourable Stephen Cave and Mr. G. Ward Hunt [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Treasury and Board of Trade relative to Establishment; Report by S. Cave and G. Ward Hunt
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (47)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX, 20 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.344.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|