Vessels and tonnage. Return showing the number of vessels and tonnage entered inwards and cleared outwards at each of the twelve principal ports of the United Kingdom; also, the official and declared value of imports and exports for each of the said ports, during the year 1864 (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 419, of session 1864) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Vessels inwards and outwards at twelve Principal Ports of United Kingdom; Official Value of Imports and Exports, 1864
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (362)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.384.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|