Admiralty Court. Returns of the number of days upon which the judge of the High Court of Admiralty sat in court between 1 January and 31 December 1869 inclusive; and, of the number of causes heard during those days, and the number of times, if any, each of those causes was adjourned [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Days on which Judge of High Court of Admiralty sat and Number of Causes heard, 1869
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (119)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.541.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|