An abstract of the returns made to the Board of Trade during the year 1865 of wrecks and casualties which occurred on the shores of the Channel Islands, on the shores of Her Majesty's possessions abroad, and to British ships at sea, and of casualties reported by Her Majesty's consuls during the same period. With a chart [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract Returns of Wrecks on Shores of Channel Islands, H.M. Possessions Abroad, and to British Ships at Sea, 1865
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; 
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.: Table/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXV, 16 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (16 p.: Table/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.510.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|