Poor rates (parliamentary boroughs). Return showing, with respect to the several parliamentary boroughs in England and Wales having a population of 20,000 and upwards, the several parishes or townships wholly or partly within the borough, the date of the first poor rate made after 25 December 1867, the total amount of the rate to be collected, the amount actually collected, the recoverable arrear at the close of the rate, the amount legally excused, and the amount otherwise not recoverable; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return from Parliamentary Boroughs in England and Wales of Parishes or Townships; Date and Amount of Poor Rate collected; Number of Persons excused from Payment of Rate on ground of Poverty; Number of Tenants whose Rates are paid through Landlords
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1868-69] ; (11)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 44 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (44 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.430.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|