Sale of gas. Return of the expenses incurred under the authority of the Treasury, from 30 June to 31 December 1861, in carrying into effect the act for regulating measures used in the sales of gas (22 & 23 Vict. c. 66); and, of the number of copies of the standard instruments stamped by the Exchequer under that act, since 25 June 1861, with the names of the municipal or other authorities to whom such instruments respectively belong--(in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 553, of session 1861) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Expenses in carrying into effect Act for regulating Measures used in Sales of Gas, June-December 1861
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (117)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LV, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 68.425.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|