Houses of Parliament. A bill [as amended by the select committee] to authorize the Commissioners of Her Majesty's works and public buildings to acquire lands for the purposes of the new palace at Westminster, and to construct an embankment on the north shore of the River Thames in the parish of Saint John the Evangelist, Westminster [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to authorise Coms. of Works and Public Buildings to acquire Lands for Purposes of new Palace at Westminster, and to construct Embankment on N. Shore of River Thames, in Parish of St. John Evangelist, Westminster: (as amended by Select Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (170)
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.17.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|