Savings banks. Return of the weekly and total increase or decrease of sums paid or withdrawn by the trustees of savings banks, between 20 November 1861 and 20 November 1862, with the amounts of stock purchased or sold by the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt, and amount of uninvested balances in the hands of the said commissioners on account of savings banks, during the same period.--(In continuation of Parl. Paper, no. 135--I., of sess. 1862.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Weekly and Total Amount of Sums paid in or withdrawn by Savings Banks in Account with National Debt Coms., November 1861-62
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (136-I)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.256.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|