East India (Mcdougall's disinfecting powder). Copy of a despatch from the secretary of the Bombay Government, dated 27 May 1864 (no. 1426), with its enclosures, in reference to the efficiency of Mcdougall's disinfecting powder, and requesting a supply thereof for use as a deodorizer in India; together with all other papers or reports at the India Office in reference to the subject [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Despatch from Secretary of Bombay Government, May 1864, in reference to Efficiency of McDougall's Disinfecting Powder, and requesting Supply for Use as Deodoriser in India
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (107)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XL, 16 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (16 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.303.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|