Army (cupping, &c.). Return from all regiments and corps now quartered in Great Britain and Ireland, of the men cupped or cross-cupped in those regiments and corps during the years 1867, 1868, and the four first months of 1869, and the reason for the operation in each individual case [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return from Regiments and Corps in Great Britain and Ireland of Men cupped or cross-cupped, 1867-69
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (114)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (5 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 5 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (5 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|