Queen Anne's Bounty (1867 and 1868). Copies of an account of all receipts and disbursements by the governors of the bounty of Queen Anne, for the year ended 31 December 1867; of the balance sheets showing the state of the governors assets and liabilities at the end of the year 1867, as recently submitted by their auditor; of the statement of the sum available for augmentation in 1868, submitted by the treasurer to the benefaction committee, dated 16 March 1868; and list of benefices approved by the governors to this time for augmentation in 1868 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Receipts and Disbursements by Governors of Bounty of Queen Anne, 1867; Balance-Sheets of Assets and Liabilities; Statement of Sum available for Augmentation, 1868; List of Benefices approved for Augmentation
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (326-I)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (9 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIII, 9 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (9 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.628.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|