Select Committees. Return of the number of Select Committees appointed in the session of 1864; the subjects of inquiry; the names of the members appointed to erve on each, and of the chairman of each; the number of days each committee met, and the number of days each member attended; the total expense of the attendance of witnesses at each Select Committee, and the name of the member who moved for such committee; also, the total number of members who served on Select Committees [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Select Committees appointed, Session 1864
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (0.132)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVIII, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.384.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|