Court of Chancery (Ireland). Return of the salary and emoluments yearly received by Gerald Fitzgibbon, Esquire, as Master in Chancery in Ireland, since December 1860; and, of the amount paid yearly into his office during the same period, for the audit of grand jury presentments [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Salary and Emoluments received by G. Fitzgibbon as Master in Chancery in Ireland, 1860-67
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (352)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.664.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|