Electric light. Copies of reports to the Trinity House, by Professor Faraday, upon the electric light now in operation at Dungeness, subsequent to his report of 5th July 1862, printed in Parliamentary Paper, no. 489, of session 1862; of correspondence between the Board of Trade and the Trinity House concerning the said light; and, of correspondence between the Board of Trade and the Trinity House concerning proposed alterations in the Portland lighthouses, and the adoption of the electric light at that station [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports to Trinity House by Professor Faraday on Electric Light in Operation at Dungeness; Correspondence between Board of Trade and Trinity House concerning Light and proposed Alterations in Portland Lighthouses
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (216)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (22 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII, 22 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (22 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.496-497.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|