Hanwell and Carmarthen Lunatic Asylums. Copy of reports of Commissioners in Lunacy made upon the cases of Santi Nistri, a pauper lunatic in the Hanwell Asylum, and Rees Price in the Carmarthen Asylum, who recently died from broken ribs and other injuries in these instistutions [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports of Coms. in Lunacy on Cases of Injury in Hanwell and Carmarthen Asylums
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (148)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.546.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|