Indemnity. A bill to indemnify such persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted, to qualify themselves for offices and employments, and to extend the time limited for those purposes respectively [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to indemnify such Persons in United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for Offices and Employments
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (97)
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.12.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|