Dale Dyke Reservoir. Copy of the reports of the engineers employed by the Sheffield Water Company, and by the Corporation of Sheffield, to report on the bursting of the Dale Dyke Reservoir, which have been forwarded to the Secretary of State for the Home Department; and of the reports of the Royal Engineers for the York district on the same subject, &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reports of Engineers employed by Sheffield Water Company and Corporation of Sheffield on Bursting of Dale Dyke Reservoir; Reports of Royal Engineers for York District and Correspondence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (232)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p.: Table/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVII, 26 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (26 p.: Table/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.357.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|