Vagrants, &c. (Paddington, &c.) Returns of the number of vagrants and wayfarers or homeless poor received into the vagrant wards of the parishes of Paddington, St. Marylebone, and St. Pancras, during each night of the first week in November 1863, the first week in December 1863, the first week in January 1864, and the first week in February 1864; of the number of vagrants and wayfarers or homeless poor who were refused a night's lodging during each night of the same weeks; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Vagrants or Homeless Poor received into Vagrant Wards of Parishes of Paddington, St. Marylebone, and St. Pancras, November 1863-February 1864
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (517)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.429.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|