Coinage. Account of all gold, silver, and copper moneys of the realm coined at the Mint, for each year from the 1st day of January 1860 to the 31st day of December 1869, &c. (in continuation of parliamentary paper, no. 157, of session 1868-9) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Gold, Silver and Copper Monies coined at Mint, 1860-69
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (262)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLI, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 76.406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|