Universities (Scotland). Return of the number of members now entered on the books of the General Council of the Universities of Scotland, distinguishing those for Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, and St. Andrew's; and also distinguishing the number of professors, masters of arts, doctors of medicine, and those who have qualified by attendance on any of the classes at each university [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Members on books of General Council of Universities of Scotland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (338)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 72.425.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|