Dean Forest and Hundred of Saint Briavels. A bill [as amended by the Select Committee] to make further provision for the management of Her Majesty's Forest of Dean, and of the mines and quarries therein and in the Hundred of Saint Briavels in the county of Gloucester [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make further provision for Management of H.M. Forest of Dean, and Mines and Quarries in Hundred of St. Briavel's, in County of Gloucester as amended by Select Committee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (184)
- Government document
1 online resource (18 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 18 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (18 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.10.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|