East India (Army). Statement showing the number of officers of each grade in the armies of Bengal, Madras, and Bombay (staff and local), in the year 1868, and the probable number of each grade in each successive year to 1877 inclusive, upon the present system of promotion by length of service [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Officers in Armies of Bengal, Madras and Bombay, 1868, and probable Number in 1877 on present System of Promotion by Length of Service
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1867-68] ; (440)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 74.586.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|