Hops. Return of the number of acres of land under cultivation for hops in 1860; and the amount of duty charged in each collection of the growth of 1860; also, returns of the quantity of British and foreign hops exported from the United Kingdom to foreign countries; of the quantity of foreign hops imported into the United Kingdom; and, of the total number of pounds weight of foreign hops charged with duty for home consumption, from 1 January to 30 June, and from 1 July to 31 December 1860; also, of the quantity of foreign hops in bond on 1 January 1861; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Amount of Duty charged on Hops in each Collection; Quantity of British and Foreign Hops exported and imported, 1860; Account of Number of Acres under Cultivation for Hops, 1860
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (151)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.466.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|