Lunacy. Account of all monies received and paid by the Secretary of the Commissioners in Lunacy, and of all charges and expenses incurred under or by virtue of the act 8 & 9 Vict., c. 100, s. 34, during the year ending 31 July 1860 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Monies received and paid by Secretary of Coms. in Lunacy, July 1859-60
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (7)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|