East India (civil service). Regulations made by the Secretary of State for India in council, with the advice and assistance of the Civil Service Commissioners, for the examination of candidates for admission to Her Majesty's civil service of India [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Regulations by Secretary of State for India, with Advice of Civil Service Coms., for Examination of Candidates for Admission to H.M. Civil Service of India
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (38)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.344.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|