Wexford Harbour. Returns from the paymaster general of the several sums of money received by him under the provisions of "the Wexford Harbour Embankment Act, 1852," with their respective dates; of the amounts and dates of the respective payments made out of such fund; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums received by Paymaster General under Wexford Harbour Embankment Act, 1852
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (216)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.360.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|