West India Incumbered Estates Acts. Copies of circular despatch of Sir George Cornewall Lewis, in the year 1860, to the governors of the West Indian colonies, on the subject of the West India Incumbered Estates Acts; of names of the West Indian colonies into which the above acts have been introduced, with the dates of the orders introducing the same; of a memorial to the Treasury, in the year 1863, from solicitors practising in London, applying for a removal of the offices of the West India Incumbered Estates Commission; and, of correspondence between the Colonial Office and the Treasury, during the present year, on the subject of the continuance of the above acts; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Circular Despatch of Sir G. Cornewall Lewis, 1860, to Governors of W. Indian Colonies, on W. India Incumbered Estates Acts, and Correspondence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (478)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLI, 11 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (11 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.337.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|