Election petitions. Alphabetical list of all election petitions presented since the session 1859; returns of all reports, special reports, and determinations or resolutions of any election committees reported to the House; of the names of all members who have been unseated, and for what causes; and names of all places the writs for which have been suspended, and to what date; &c.--(in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 220, of session 2, 1859.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Alphabetical List of Election Petitions presented, Sessions 1859-63
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (85)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVIII, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 70.383.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|