Army estimates, 1867-68. Supplementary estimate to cover the charges for granting an increase of pay to the non-commissioned officers and men of the army and militia, and for the more efficient recruiting of the army [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Supplementary Army Estimate: 1867-68 (Increase of Pay to Non Commissioned Officers and Men of Army and Militia, and for more efficient Recruiting)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (100)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLI, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.361.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|