Criminal offenders (Scotland). Abstract of tables of criminal offenders for the year 1866, reported by Her Majesty's advocate for Scotland, in terms of the Statute 1 Gul. 4, c. 37; with alterations and additions, ordered and required by one of Her Majesty's Principal Secretaries of State, in virtue of the powers therein contained [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Table of Number of Criminal Offenders in Scotland, 1866
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (238)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (21 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 21 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (21 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 73.494.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|