Thames Embankment. A bill for embanking the north side of the River Thames from Westminster Bridge to Blackfriars Bridge, and for making new streets in and near thereto and from Blackfriars Bridge to the Mansion House, and for amending "the London Coal and Wine Duties Continuance Act, 1861." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for embanking North Side of River Thames from Westminster Bridge to Blackfriars Bridge, and making new Streets, and for amending London Coal and Wine Duties Continuance Act, 1861
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (44)
- Government document
1 online resource (38 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V, 38 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (38 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 68.32.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|