New provinces (New Zealand). A bill intituled an act to declare the validity of an act passed by the General Assembly of New Zealand, intituled "an act to provide for the establishment of new provinces in New Zealand." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act to declare Validity of Act by General Assembly of New Zealand, intituled, Act to provide for Establishment of new Provinces in New Zealand
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (176)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.24.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|