Tenure and improvement of land (Ireland). Abstract of return in continuation of "abstract of returns relating to the tenure and improvement of land in Ireland," presented 2d day of May 1864, up to the present time (Parliamentary Paper, no. 261, of session 1864) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Statements of Expenditure for Improvements lodged with Clerks of Peace in Ireland, under Tenure and Improvement of Land Act
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (233)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.360.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|