Alkali Works Regulation Bill. Lords reasons for disagreeing to one of the amendments made by the Commons to the "Alkali Works Regulation" Bill, with amendments to other of the said amendments [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill, intituled, Act for more effectual Condensation of Muriatic Acid Gas in Alkali Works (Lords' Reasons for disagreeing to One of Amendments by Commons to Bill, with Amendments to other Amendments)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (266)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|