Irish Church. A bill [as amended by the Lords] intituled an act to put an end to the establishment of the Church of Ireland, and to make provision in respect of the temporalities thereof, and in respect of the Royal College of Maynooth [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to put end to Establishment of Church of Ireland, and to make provision in respect of Temporalities and Royal College of Maynooth as amended by Lords
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1868-69] ; (209)
- Government document
1 online resource (42 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 42 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (42 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 75.17.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|