An abstract of the returns made to the Lords of the Committee of Privy Council for Trade, of wrecks and casualties which occurred on and near the coasts of the United Kingdom, from the 1st January to the 31st December 1864. With a statement of the number of lives lost and saved; of the amounts granted out of the Mercantile Marine Fund as rewards for the salvage of life, for contributions towards the maintenance of life boats, and for expenses connexion with the mortar and rocket apparatus for saving life, during the same period; and a prčis of the special inquiries instituted into the causes of such wrecks and casualties, by order of the Board of Trade. With charts [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract Returns of Wrecks and Casualties on Coasts of United Kingdom, 1864
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; 
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (88 p.: Table/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L, 88 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (88 p.: Table/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.386-387.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|