Canada (transport of troops, &c.) Returns of the sums paid out of the Imperial Treasury during the years 1862, 1863, and 1864, for the transport of troops to Canada; the expense of maintaining them while there, &c.; and, of all sums expended by the Colonial Government during the years 1862, 1863, and 1864, for the pay or clothing of volunteers; for providing arms and stores; or for any other object connected with the defence of Canada [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums paid out of Imperial Treasury for Transport of Troops to Canada, Arms and Military Stores; Sums expended by Colonial Government for Pay or Clothing of Volunteers, Arms, Stores or Defence of Canada, 1862-64
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (460)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 71.236.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|