Post Office (Irish mails). Returns of the hours at which the Irish day mails, leaving Euston Station at 7:30 a.m., since 1st October last, were due at Kingstown harbour; and, of the exact times of the arrival of the packets at Kingstown harbour, and the occasions when any of the night mail trains left Dublin without the English mails, &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Returns of Hours at which Irish Day Mails were due at Kingstown Harbour
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (388)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXV, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 67.290.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|