Poor relief (Lancashire, &c.) Return of the number of paupers (exclusive of lunatic paupers in asylums and vagrants) in receipt of relief in each week of the eight months ending with August 1858, 1862, and 1863 respectively, in certain unions and parishes in Lancashire, &c.; and summary of the number of paupers relieved (exclusive of lunatics in asylums and vagrants) in each week of the twenty-two months ending with August 1863 (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 502, of session 1862) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Paupers in receipt of Relief, January-August 1858, 1862and 1863
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (100)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (72 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LII, 72 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (72 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 69.405-406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|