Thames Embankment Bill. Copy of a report to the First Commissioner of Works, of the estimated expenditure to carry into effect the provisions of the Thames Embankment Bill; distinguishing the cost of the approaches to the embankment, and of the street between the embankment and the Mansion House; also the estimated cost of the low level sewer, and the length of the embankment and of each street; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report to First Com. of Works of Estimated Expenditure to carry out provisions of Thames Embankment Bill
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (171)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 68.346.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|